Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by reddog187 No, the enterprise activation is for BES users only. So if ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

marcpitch no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Enterprise Activation?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187
    No, the enterprise activation is for BES users only. So if you use it for work and your work as a BES server that is what it will use it for. If you don't have a BES Server then you don't need it. You can just hide it then.
    I just joined a company with a Blackberry Enterprise server. I got my password from IT and activated going to OPTIONS > ENTERPRISE ACTIVATION......it tried to connect for 15-20 minutes and then told me could not connect to server. I was sure user id and password were correct.

Then, 2 days later as I was investigating this I found out AT&T has a personal email plan and a BB Enterprise Business plan. I had the personal one. I also found out that all of a sudden the menu item for ENTERPRISE ACTIVATION disappeared from my phone.

Two questions:
    • Would my having a PERSONAL email plan have prevented me from BB Enterprise activation?
    • What happened to my ENTERPRISE ACTIVATION option and how do i get it back?
    Thank you

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by marcpitch
    I just joined a company with a Blackberry Enterprise server. I got my password from IT and activated going to OPTIONS > ENTERPRISE ACTIVATION......it tried to connect for 15-20 minutes and then told me could not connect to server. I was sure user id and password were correct.

Then, 2 days later as I was investigating this I found out AT&T has a personal email plan and a BB Enterprise Business plan. I had the personal one. I also found out that all of a sudden the menu item for ENTERPRISE ACTIVATION disappeared from my phone.

Two questions:
    • Would my having a PERSONAL email plan have prevented me from BB Enterprise activation?
    • What happened to my ENTERPRISE ACTIVATION option and how do i get it back?
    Thank you
    1. it shouldn't interfer with the other plan that I know of. Although I'm not very familiar with BES. You may want to talk to your IT department.
    2. Just re-send you service books, that should get it back.

1. it shouldn't interfer with the other plan that I know of. Although I'm not very familiar with BES. You may want to talk to your IT department.
    2. Just re-send you service books, that should get it back.
    1)How do I resned my service books? I am fairly new into the BB world. VERY new!

Thanks

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

go to this thread and check out #13

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...on_issues.html

go to this thread and check out #13

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...on_issues.html
    Yes, this worked at getting me back the Enterprise Activation option...Thank you so much!

tassenza no está en línea Stack level 1

For me Enterprise Activation just sits at 0%, sometimes I cancel and restart but it never goes past 74%. I do not have the service books for the desktop[XXX] items and I am hoping by re-activating, they will come back.

Any help?

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12