When I upgraded my Pearl's Software from the tmob website my lotus notes emails where ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tkolgen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304A9987

Enterprise Activation

Advertisement

When I upgraded my Pearl's Software from the tmob website my lotus notes emails where no longer coming to my phone but my gmail messages were. I tried and to reactivate the enterprise email and it says that the server is not responding. I called tmob and rim about this issue and neither one could help. I have to try them again but I was wondering is this happening with anyone else? and what are some of the reasons why this happened.

Any news would help

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    When you reload your Blackberry OS, it deletes all the service books. You should Do an Enterprise activation, and Register with the network to get all the service books back.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

tony597fittr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B9B8D
    I dont have enterprise, but mine did the same thing when I upgraded. I just had to resend my service books and everthing worked fine. I resent mine through tmo's website.
    I dont know if this helps or not.

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You should plug your Pearl into your work computer via USB, then launch Desktop Manager. You then should receive a warning/suggestion pop-up window asking for an activation with the "new" device.