Howdy all... ever since I went to the latest Rogers software (.109 and yup its ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Primus76 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question End call button showing call log...

Advertisement

Howdy all... ever since I went to the latest Rogers software (.109 and yup its a rogers phone), when I hit the end call button it brings up my call log and plays a button tone of course. My battery seems to be draining a LOT faster then it ever used to and even if my phone is locked when i hit end call once it shows the (must hit * and send) and then if i hit end call again (without doing anything else) it shows the call log even with the keypad locked and plays the button tone.

Any help on this?

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: End call button showing call log...

Try doing a battery pull. (Taking out the battery, leaving in out for a couple of minutes, and then turning your phone back on.)

You may need to re-install your OS if that's what you think caused the problem, but before you do that try the battery pull and a few more things.

Also if your battery is draining really fast you should check your memory. Check out this thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...call_logs.html

Read the whole Original Post. Doing as many steps as possible will make your BB run overall much much better. Goodluck. Post back if these above steps don't work, and we can try an OS re-install.
    ~Lauren