Hi is there anyone who can direct me to someType of list for the shortcuts ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bellalisa99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Emoticon help

Advertisement

Hi is there anyone who can direct me to someType of list for the shortcuts emoticons?I can't access them unless on online on the site and not throughbygrnounstck lisfer site. Any info would be appreciated. Also, how do you get the thumbs up hand. ???

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Emoticon help

Quote Originally Posted by bellalisa99
    Hi is there anyone who can direct me to someType of list for the shortcuts emoticons?I can't access them unless on online on the site and not throughbygrnounstck lisfer site. Any info would be appreciated. Also, how do you get the thumbs up hand. ???
    I don't understand that part in BOLD. Are you trying to get Emoticons on your SMS? Different forums have different Emoticons. There's a little drop down menu for the one's on here. Should be at the top of where you are typing with a little smiley face.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Hi, sorry about the garbled words -it's late.
    +( (As you can see I know a couple )Anyway is there anyone who can direct me to some Type of list for the shortcuts emoticons?I can't access them unless I'm on on my pc online on the site and not through the pinstack launcher site. Any info would be appreciated. Also, how do you get the thumbs up hand. ??

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ :6