If I have a photo saved on my phone and want to email to myself ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

erycac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Question Emailing Saved Photos to Myself

Advertisement

If I have a photo saved on my phone and want to email to myself for some reason it doesnt work it comes back saying account is in INVALID mode or UNLISTED message error. I want to save some pictures to my home computer does anybody have any suggestions on how to do that???
    Eryca V. Cook

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Emailing Saved Photos to Myself

Can you send emails to the same account without the photos attached?

LPTruth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me

I just USB my Pearl and use the Desktop Manager-> Media Manager to drag and drop them onto my Laptop. I know that doesn't answer why you're having the Invalid or Unlisted issue, but that's the best way to get from Pearl to PC in my opinion.
    Last edited by LPTruth; 12-02-2007 at 11:04 AM.
    www.BlackLightThemes.com
    Free Ringtones, Wallpapers and Themes
    www.BBIconStore.com
    Make your new theme Pop with new Icons

PIN/ID

When I go to media find the picture then try to email it to myself then I get a error. I think it has something to do with yahoo. I have a icon on my BB for yahoo email address then I also have the yahoo!go icon as well. I suppose I dont need both seems like the emails for yahoo go to the yahoo!go and not to the yahoo email address. I have 3 email address on my account yahoo aol and blackberry when I go to picures and want to sent which email address is it sent from or can you chose one of the 3. It does work sending photos if the email defaults to aol but Im not sure how it does that. If its defaulting from Yahoo no luck.
    Eryca V. Cook

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

You can also start a new email and add the image as an attachment. That way you can choose the account you want to send from.

As far as thinking Yahoo! is the problem, try removing the one you think is the problem and then doing a battery pull. See if that resolves it. If not, you can always readd it. There really is no need to duplicate what is already there and working.

dannybritton no está en línea Stack level 1

I use my flickr account through yahoo to send my pone photos to. Sign up through yahoo flickr and they send you an e-mail address to send the photos to. They are sent to your flickr site and you can allow others to view or set them to private. Saves space on your phone by allowing you to delete them and have them safley saved on flickr. Works pretty good.
    Danny

PIN/ID

If you have flikr do you have the yahoo!go and if you do is that the only way you axcess your yahoo email or do you have another yahoo icon on you phone ex johndoe@yahoo.com or do you only access your yahoo mail throw the yahoo!go?
    Eryca V. Cook

Yes I have yahoo! go. Good program. I can access my e-mail through that as well as being notified automatically by setting up my yahoo e-mail. Go to e-mail settings in your phone and put in your yahoo information and you will be notified about new e-mail under your "messages" icon. You will also have another "yahoo" e-mail icon you can check your e-mail through. I have a yahoo account as well as a school account, I'm a teacher, so I can recieve my school e-mail this way as well. Flickr is a part of your yahoo account, at least it is on mine,
    I'm new, so I hope this is some what helpful.
    Danny

PIN/ID

So you will be notified in both places you have your email? Cause since I added the yahoo!go Im not getting notified in both places on the yahoo!go
    Eryca V. Cook

PIN/ID

Light Bulb! When I went to email settings I had valided all my email accounts except you got it Yahoo! I think its fixed! Thanks so much! When you use the flikr can you email photos to others from there?
    Eryca V. Cook

PIN/ID

Ok found the answer to that question as well! www.flikr.com!!! Thanks so much for your help!!
    Eryca V. Cook

I don't get notified through yahoo! go unless I am in yahoo! go. I get notified through my messages just like I would if I recieved a text message. I can check what I recieved then and view it. It also stays in yahoo! go until I delete it or move it to a folder or what ever. Hope this makes sense.

Sorry, I guess I was responding when your other replies came through. Glad you got it fixed. Enjoy!!!
    Danny