Does anyone know of a way to email the contents of your calendar? I am ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

summerhowell no está en línea Stack level 3

Emailing Calendar Contents

Advertisement

Does anyone know of a way to email the contents of your calendar? I am looking for a native or 3rd party function that will allow me to email myself the contents of my calendar when I need it. Thanks!
    Follow me on Twitter: summertyme98

jforce1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    You can use google sync to upload entries on your BB to your google calendar. First you need to install google sync. Then you just go to an event in your calendar, hit menu and select google sync. Then follow the prompts and all of your entries should be uploaded to your google calendar. I'm actually trying it out now for the first time.

To get google sync along with a bunch of other cool google apps, go to mobile.google.com on your device and click the "Get Google's mobile products in a single download."

I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for, but it's pretty close. Hope it helps.

summerhowell no está en línea Stack level 3
    That sounds like it just might work. I'll give it a try. Thanks for your help!

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    I second google sync. It works flawlessly for me. It syncs with my google calendar and also my outlook since I have the google calendar plugin now. I love it!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~