Ok, I am in love with the BB, but all of this stuff is NOT ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Email viewer

Advertisement

Ok, I am in love with the BB, but all of this stuff is NOT user friendly. I have searched and searched these forums for things and are unable to find them. So, if this is a repeat question SORRY.

I want to be able to view HTML in my emails. Not just text. I looked at that empower , but it says not compatable with my OS (4.3.0.71). So what now? Where can I get one, what is the link, are there any free ones?, if not what do they cost?, and how is it installed.

Thanks for your time and help.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    OK, go to this link:

http://blackberryshop.pinstack.com/p...m=5&category=5

There are trials there for Empower Pro and BB Smart......they both should work on your BB.

I have OS 4.3.0.81 and both worked on mine.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Also, I believe they need to be downloaded to your BB, unzipped, then added via the Desktop Manager's Application Loader. If you have not yet installed the Desktop Manager from the disc that came with your BB then do that first.

Also you need to also download the same OS that's on your BB to your PC in order to add applications or themes with the application loader, the following link will help you find the OS and tell you how to install it:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ere_found.html

Post back if you have more questions or troubles
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4