How do I change the settings so I get dif alerts for email and my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ROADDOG no está en línea Stack level 3

Email tones and sms tones

Advertisement

How do I change the settings so I get dif alerts for email and my sms messages. Sorry new to this searched could not find it.

Got a pearl Man I am hooked thanks again for your time.

Tantrix no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23fabc5

Re: Email tones and sms tones

Quote Originally Posted by ROADDOG
    How do I change the settings so I get dif alerts for email and my sms messages. Sorry new to this searched could not find it.

Got a pearl Man I am hooked thanks again for your time.
    You need to go into the profile that you use,Either Loud or Quiet...Pull up Profiles,Scroll down to "Advanced",Select your profile,hit the menu button and go to "Edit"...your looking on that list for "messages" that displays your email addy next to it as well as "SMS Text"...hope that helps.

ROADDOG no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Tantrix
    You need to go into the profile that you use,Either Loud or Quiet...Pull up Profiles,Scroll down to "Advanced",Select your profile,hit the menu button and go to "Edit"...your looking on that list for "messages" that displays your email addy next to it as well as "SMS Text"...hope that helps.
    Thanks so much that did it. This place is the best. I am new to the blackberry So far it has not left my hand So I guess I am hooked. LOL Thanks again for your time....

PIN/ID
    23fabc5

Quote Originally Posted by ROADDOG
    Thanks so much that did it. This place is the best. I am new to the blackberry So far it has not left my hand So I guess I am hooked. LOL Thanks again for your time....
    It is definately a fine device,I absolutely love my pearl and would not trade it for anything.

tierra.rent no está en línea Stack level 1

I am sending messages, but I want to send the name that appears when sending the message, how can I do that. It says Villa now, I want to put just my name.
    Let me know.
    Ingrid De Marchena

PIN/ID
    23fabc5

Quote Originally Posted by tierra.rent
    I am sending messages, but I want to send the name that appears when sending the message, how can I do that. It says Villa now, I want to put just my name.
    Let me know.
    I dont understand what your asking,Can you explain it a bit more please?