From time to time I have a problem sending and receiving e-mails from my telus ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64

email@telus.blackberry.net PROBLEM

Advertisement

From time to time I have a problem sending and receiving e-mails from my telus account. Any ideas why? And how to solve this problem?

Thanks!
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

Spidinator no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey I am with Telus as well and I can say that with the Blackberry email address @telus.blackberry.net things have always worked smoothly. Emails arrive seconds after they are sent. Now the other email accounts I have set up I can say that there is a bit more waiting involved, sometimes up to 30 min. If you give a better description of what is happening I am sure somebody will be able to help you.

Good Luck

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidinator View Post
    Hey I am with Telus as well and I can say that with the Blackberry email address @telus.blackberry.net things have always worked smoothly. Emails arrive seconds after they are sent. Now the other email accounts I have set up I can say that there is a bit more waiting involved, sometimes up to 30 min. If you give a better description of what is happening I am sure somebody will be able to help you.

Good Luck
    The e-mails just sit in the box, with the clock icon beside the message. It just sits there, I can hit re-send, I can shut it down and turn it back on, but the e-mails just SIT THERE!
    With that being said, I've apparently received 5+ e-mails to the Telus account TODAY and NONE have arrived, I was cc'd on 3 of them at the other account that comes to my 8130 and I got it to the one account, but not the Telus account.

Any better of a description?
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64