Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have BIS. It is only notifiying me on the sms, it is in both, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

JeannieJ70 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Email showing on SMS & Not under email?

Advertisement

I have BIS. It is only notifiying me on the sms, it is in both, my email and in sms, but it isnt staring the email to tell me that I it there. so I am getting the email in the right email but it is on indicatied on the sms portion. It was telling me on both but then on monday stopped....

dformica no está en línea Stack level 1

I also don't have the option "SMS and EMAI INBOXES (sparate, combined, theme controlled)". I think that option is only available in the new peal platform v4.2.0.66 and I currently have v4.2.0.64. I am looking at upgrading my pearl's software to the v.66 which is only supported by RIM Italy. Im not sure why T-Mobile US does not yet support it. I just emailed them to find out why they don't support it before I do anything.
    FOr more info read David Burden's blog: search Google for:
    davidburden + 4.2.1.66

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

dformica, welcome to the stacks. there is a newer os than 1.66 alot of people complained of bugs in 1.66 check out this thread for the newest os for the pearl.
    hope this helps
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieJ70
    I have BIS. It is only notifiying me on the sms, it is in both, my email and in sms, but it isnt staring the email to tell me that I it there. so I am getting the email in the right email but it is on indicatied on the sms portion. It was telling me on both but then on monday stopped....
    What OS do you have? Located at Options, About, third line down. I have 4.2.1.94

So do you have the SMS and MMS folder and the Message folder seperated? My screen looks like this.

This one above is the one with the messge folder. Your email should be coming in on this. Right?

This is where my texts come in.

Ok let us know.

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187
    What OS do you have? Located at Options, About, third line down. I have 4.2.1.94

So do you have the SMS and MMS folder and the Message folder seperated? My screen looks like this.

This one above is the one with the messge folder. Your email should be coming in on this. Right?

This is where my texts come in.

Ok let us know.
    In the TMO Theme the Folders for SMS/MMS and Mails are diverted. I checked this on an 8800 which is on BES with 4.2.1.73 OS and the Option is there. On my 8100 theres the possibility only in the TMO Theme as you can see in the Pics above.

So the Question is: Is this Option availiable in the new OS for the 8100 or is this an BES thing?

Regards
    Peter

@ Reddog: How did you the Screenshots of the 8100? TIA

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by peterthill
    In the TMO Theme the Folders for SMS/MMS and Mails are diverted. I checked this on an 8800 which is on BES with 4.2.1.73 OS and the Option is there. On my 8100 theres the possibility only in the TMO Theme as you can see in the Pics above.

So the Question is: Is this Option availiable in the new OS for the 8100 or is this an BES thing?

Regards
    Peter

@ Reddog: How did you the Screenshots of the 8100? TIA
    Actually Peter its now possible to seperate SMS/MMS and Messages with the Rogers OS 1.94. Also the TIM OS 1.66 prior to that it wasn't available to individual users. I'm not sure about BES since I'm not on one. Hope that makes sense.

I got the screenshots via bbscreenshooter
    http://oppitronic.de/pb/bbscreenshooter.php

JeannieJ70 no está en línea Stack level 1

well I have cingular, but I have an envelope for messages, the emails has the envelope plus a little world on them. so they are separated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12