I have a blackberry pearl 8110. I have it setup to push my gmail account ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Dbspiel529 no está en línea Stack level 2

email push...not getting all emails on phone

Advertisement

I have a blackberry pearl 8110. I have it setup to push my gmail account to the phone, but I have one issue. Sometimes I leave my computer up with gmail on the screen, but I am not actually there. When the mail program is open, the emails don't get sent to my phone. Why is this happening and how can I fix it to send all emails to my phone? Thanks.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Do you have the gmail coming through Outlook or Thunderbird, or is it the straight gmail web client?

straight gmail web client

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Is there a setting somewhere within gmail that tells the application whether or not to leave messages on the server after delivery to your inbox?

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was using gmail for a while and was receiving emails on my phone with IMAP. I would run into a problem with moving an email to a different folder before it was pushed to my phone and then it would never show up on my phone. I also used the gmail app for Blackberry and although it worked good it was really slow getting new messages.

I enabled pop and imap, but the same thing is still happening. any other ideas? do either of you have gmail yourself?

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I stopped using gmail when we added our own Exchange server. Did you just set up POP and IMAP? If so you will probably have to reconfigure the settings on your Blackberry to use whichever one you choose. Besides that I'm out of ideas.

I enabled both pop and imap then deleted my account and set it up again. The same thing is still happening. Does this happen to you with whatever mail program you use? if its up on your computer do you still get the emails to your phone?