Hi Seems like I have been having a bit of a dilemma this week with ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

irvaanx no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Email PROBLEM >>Gmail not forwarding mail to BB

Seems like I have been having a bit of a dilemma this week with my pearl.
    Needed to request how to adjust one of my filters through my BIS, as I was always being CC'd onto my forwarding email. So here how it goes.

1. Called up O2 UK Customer support to get my BIS login as I forgot it. Then they recommend that I delete my gmail account on my BIS and set it up again. Follow their instructions and it seemed to work for about 10 mins.

2. Then later that day, all my emails that were being sent from my BB were not being delivered and I was not receiving any mail either. Checked all my settings on gmail and seemed fine as I never had to adjust anything before. All Forwarding + POP mail was ticked!

3. O2 UK CS then recommended setting up my BB email which is and it appeared to work when I was sending and receiving mail. So according to them it would be a fault with Gmail account?

Is there anyone who could please assist me with this problem, as it seems like no one at O2 UK CS is able to...

Any suggestions welcomed.

jurdoc92 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Email PROBLEM >>Gmail not forwarding mail to BB

Have you searched threads talking about service books. My Pearl did not have the sequence of steps discussed elsewhere here, but I did find these steps worked for me. First, find the "set up internet e-mail service" icon. You will be taken to a screen with a "Services" or Settings heading. Below Settings is a link to service books. Click on that link, then click on the "send service books". This has worked for me in the past, though I have T-Mobile.