I am new blackberry user. I have been using imate previously. There are quite a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mqasim no está en línea Stack level 3

email problem

I am new blackberry user. I have been using imate previously. There are quite a few problems I am facing with my pearl. Firstly I am trying to configuire my emails onto this. I have tried several ways such as using redirector, problem with that is I need to have my desktop on all the time, but as I am currently using a laptop that is not possible. Anyways now I have downloaded blackberry enterprise server onto my company sever. It says one account can be configuired for free. Anyways we are currently using Microsoft exchange server. Can I use my blackberry enterprise server through that? I want to use a system in which if I read my email on my handheld it will show as read on my outlook. Can I also then synchronise contacts wirelesslt (contacts that are available on my outlook)?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: email problem

mqasim, Welcome to PinStack.

Yes, The BES will work with your Exchange Server. Sounds like you downloaded BES Express. I'm not the BES expert, but you should be able to get it up and running. You may want to check out the BES Admin and Hosted BES forum for more information on this. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

Re: email problem

Hello mqasim, welcome to pinstack. Im pretty sure what you are asking is possible, but I dont have the steps to do that. We have awesome BES techies here that will answer shortly. Did the BES forum help you?