Hi All, I am a new and proud user of the BlackBerry Pearl 8110. I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

saahilgoel no está en línea Stack level 1

Email on Outlook and on Pearl

Advertisement

Hi All,

I am a new and proud user of the BlackBerry Pearl 8110.

I have setup my school's outlook account on the Pearl as well and it works great.

However, I am trying to enable the following and have been unsuccessful so far:

1. If I have already checked a message (open a mail) on my outlook, it should show as checked on my Pearl
    2. If I have already checked a message on my blackberry, it should show as opened on my email account

In other words, I would like my email account to be setup in a way that it shows only one version to me - whether I check my blackberry or my outlook.

Does anyone know how to do this? I would really appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
    Saahil Goel

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Try going to email and reconcile and see if it gives you the option

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    It will be in both, the only option is for you is when you delete the message on your BB have it delete the message from your outlook box. That only works like that on BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server) and not BIS (Blackberry Internet Serivice).

saahilgoel no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks! That helps... is there a short-cut key to "mark message as read" ?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    When you're in a messages folder, you can scroll all the way to the top, press the BB menu button (to the left of the trackball), scroll to Mark Prior Opened and that will mark all the e-mails in the folder as read.

You can do this selectively as well, by highlighting a message, pressing and holding the Shift key and the scrolling through all the messages you want to select for marking or deleting (I know this works on my Curve, not sure about the Pearl), then again press the BB menu button same as before.

Roger