Hi Can someone help me i also have another problem with my 8100 pearl handset..When ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

digicell no está en línea Stack level 1

email issues

Advertisement

Hi

Can someone help me i also have another problem with my 8100 pearl handset..When I go to Maps Option it does not display the map of where i am why is this?

Also....my emails dont work? I have put in my Virgin Sim Card and i figured if i could get the email to work i could send an email to the handset with all my contacts in it...which i could then just save into my address book?

Thanks i would really appreciate someone who could help.

cabron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2466A9E4
    Quote Originally Posted by digicell View Post
    Hi

Can someone help me i also have another problem with my 8100 pearl handset..When I go to Maps Option it does not display the map of where i am why is this?

Also....my emails dont work? I have put in my Virgin Sim Card and i figured if i could get the email to work i could send an email to the handset with all my contacts in it...which i could then just save into my address book?

Thanks i would really appreciate someone who could help.
    Can you give out some more details please?
    The 8100 does not have GPS capabilities, I dont understand what do you mean by the map option.
    Also, on emails, did you engage in a contract with your carrier to provide you with BIS (Blackberry Internet Service), its about 30-40 dlls a month on topo of your cell phone plan, If you did, let us know.
    I dont know if you can just send an email with your contacts, but Im sure the pearl can read all your contacts from you old sim card (If its the same carrier), just run the wizard.

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    There is a Maps icon on my 8100... (and for some reason when I open it it is centered between Helena and Idaho Falls )