First post here, longtime reader and any help would be much appreciated. Every now and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jeffreyandres21 no está en línea Stack level 1

Email Issues

Advertisement

First post here, longtime reader and any help would be much appreciated. Every now and then when I send an email using my tmo.blackberry.net address it sends basically just a long email of characters to the person I was trying to email. I can simply put "hey how are you doing" and they get "####%%%%(##@*#@$#$@$#*%@) or something along those lines. Anyone know whats going on?

ameilius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DDD916

Re: Email Issues

first off - welcome to stack

1. have you upgraded to the latest OS?
    2. is it only 1 address that see's these characters?
    3. if you send tests to another email address of your own, does it come through ok?

I have not upgraded to the most recent OS as of yet, my girlfriend is the only person to recieve multiple emails from me as I just use to my computer to conduct other business. I have not tried to email myself to check it out. Everything will be going smoothly and we exchange probably 50 or so emails during the day while we're both at work. Then out of nowhere she gets an email from me that is messed up. She is using a CPU to check her msn email account.

It's not just one address though, her msn account gets it, as well as her work email on Outlook, and a yahoo account.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

What if you send if from a different account other than the blackberry account?

Maybe try using your yahoo, msn, gmail account