I set up my email under enterprise activation. Do I need some type of email ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Email issues

Advertisement

I set up my email under enterprise activation. Do I need some type of email program? Here's the reason I'm asking...

Whenever I receive an email, I receive a text message as well saying the SAME THING. It's so annoying! Is this how it's supposed to be? I hate it.
    /~*brooke

barbuser no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pin Me

Re: Email issues

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~all messages go into the main message folder as well as the address specific folder. You might consider hiding your specific address folder and working your mail out of your messages folder. :-)

I guess I could do that, but won't it get full and constantly have the notification on it? I hate that too. Haha.

Also, would upgrading the OS help anything?
    /~*brooke

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Did you set up text alerts thru T-mobile?

And no the Message folder won't get full. But having too many emails in there can make your BB run slow. The notification is the same for all email accounts. Once you read an email, it marks it read in both folders.

I'm not sure if upgrading the OS will help but it won't hurt Nothing wrong with having the latest and greatest OS. Heck of alot easier then a Flashing or Flexing

Quote Originally Posted by dasupaman23
    Did you set up text alerts thru T-mobile?

And no the Message folder won't get full. But having too many emails in there can make your BB run slow. The notification is the same for all email accounts. Once you read an email, it marks it read in both folders.

I'm not sure if upgrading the OS will help but it won't hurt Nothing wrong with having the latest and greatest OS. Heck of alot easier then a Flashing or Flexing
    Oh it is easier? Haha, I'm all set then. And no, I don't have t-mob.
    /~*brooke