Not sure if there is already a thread for this, but lately when I delete ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ryan777 no está en línea Stack level 2

email inbox problem?

Advertisement

Not sure if there is already a thread for this, but lately when I delete incoming emails from my inbox on my 8100 pearl, they are still in my inbox online when I log on from my computer. They always used to be cleared from both inboxes when I deleted them from my berry. It's just a pain when I used my computer to check my email and see like 600 new junk emails that I already deleted. What seems to to be the problem? Thanks...

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Open your email message page on your BB. Hit the menu button and click options. Go to Email Reconciliation and change 'delete on' to 'mailbox & handheld'.

supaman no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by gorcorps View Post
    Open your email message page on your BB. Hit the menu button and click options. Go to Email Reconciliation and change 'delete on' to 'mailbox & handheld'.
    To add to that make sure the following is also checked marked in your bis site

Synchronize deleted items between this mailbox and my device.

you can find that under the edit menu.

If all those things are there delete service books powercycle and resend from bis site and test it out

what is "bis" site and where is the edit menu? delete on was already set to "mailbox and handheld" so nothing happened.

supaman no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan777 View Post
    what is "bis" site and where is the edit menu? delete on was already set to "mailbox and handheld" so nothing happened.

For example if your on ATT it would be a site like this http://att.blackberry.com/ log in with your credentials beside your email address there will be an edit option. If its already checked try deleting your email service books in options - advanced options - service books powercycling by taking out the battery and resending the service books when your phone is back up and getting capital edge if your on a gsm network.

i was on cellular one, which just became AT&T so i don't know any of the information to log in with. plus i never had to do that before, it always just deleted both inboxes from my phone.

well regardless it works now after i yanked the battery out. thanks!