When an email attempt comes in I get a message that my inbox is full ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

boxlafan no está en línea Stack level 1

email inbox full

When an email attempt comes in I get a message that my inbox is full even though there are no messages in it. Any help would be appreciated.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me

Re: email inbox full

Try doing a battery pull boxlafan (take out battery with BB running, wait 30 seconds, then reinstall battery). If that doesn't work, please let us know.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    ask me

try a reboot. phone on batt out 30 sec then back in. usually solves small probs
    I reboot once a week.
    let me know if this helps
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Are you on BIS 2.x or 1.8. If you are still on 1.8 you may have exceeded your memory limit on the server. If this is the case then you need to log in and delete some of the older and unwanted messages. If not and you are still getting and able to send emails, then I would assume that there is a Hiccup on the email server. You might call your carrier customer care BlackBerry support and ask them if there is a server problem.

Hope this helps
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles