Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

thanks alot, akamurph i had the same problem, and the emails were also in my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

driftermic no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: email icon says unopened emails, but is wrong

Advertisement

thanks alot, akamurph i had the same problem, and the emails were also in my saved emails folder.

CREturbo no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm having this problem and I cannot get it to go away as well. I checked my saved folder but nothing was there.

DomConway no está en línea Stack level 3

I have seen this before and solved it by hitting menu then Search in the message list, and leaving Name, Subject and Message blank then making sure Include Encrypted Messages=Yes, Service=All Services, Folder=All Folders, Show=Unopened Only and Type=All and that has brought out the sneaky unread messages. If that brings up too many call logs too, try each of the other options under Type in turn until you find the hidden ones.

McLovin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

best thing to do when you have a email alert and are not seeing any new mail is open the message folder, do search then on the next screen hit search again

bellalisa99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    best thing to do when you have a email alert and are not seeing any new mail is open the message folder, do search then on the next screen hit search again

THANK YOU FOR THAT info!! I thought I was going crazy but found the unopened emails that way. I am not sure where they are being directed however, as they are listed under January 24 2009 emails and not today, Feb 5th! How do I find out which folder they are in and change it so they go to my messages folder and under the correct date??

bellalisa99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Sorry if I am doing a duplicate posting but I wanted to answer my own question so you guys didn't need to. I found the answer at the BB website through you guys, what a dope, I just needed to change the date/time on my BB! I don't know how it changed in the first place but... Here's the article link:
    http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/dynam...C&kcId=KB11075

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12