The long: Ok. So I am a college student and I use my email constantly. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

EvilSnoopi3 no está en línea Stack level 1

email help!

Advertisement

The long:
    Ok. So I am a college student and I use my email constantly. This makes my BB great! Unfortunately though, the start of the school year also means the beginning of more spam emails than I can count. This hasn't been a problem so far but now I need the ability to filter my messages OR reconcile with my computer (ie I delete something in thunderbird and the next time my phone reconciles the email that message is also deleted from my phone.) the problem is I am BIS (I think... Whatever you are if you do not have any kind of corporate account.). So how can I accomplish either of these tasks?

The short:
    How do I set up Email filters for BIS?
    How do I get my phone to delete messages once they are gone from the server using POP?

The specs:
    Pearl - at&t - unlimited data and messaging

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: email help!

You can set up BIS filters at your provider website - usually where you can go online to add a new email account.

As for the reconcile what email are you using? My yahoo pretty much follows inline with my BB mail. As I delete from my BB, or read a message, it also deletes from my yahoo account.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

EvilSnoopi3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: email help!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    My email works for deleting stuff on my phone and having it delete on my inbox but I need to be able to delete from my inbox the junk on my phone.