How is everyone? I'm new to the whole blackberry revolution and I had a question. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

buddha belly no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Email folders

Advertisement

How is everyone?

I'm new to the whole blackberry revolution and I had a question. I'm wondering how to creat new folders in the email folder? Now I've been reading the documentation and everything, but the only thing I see is for enterprise users. I don't connect to any corporate network, just my own personal emails. The thing is that they are all over the place, and I would like to better organize them if possible. If anyone could help me out that would be great.

Thanks

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Email folders

I don't think there's a way to do this without using a 3rd party app. Here is one:

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...5#description2

Check out the trial and see if you like it!

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

Yea, there's no way of creating new folders in the email option or the text messages, only the defaults. You can view all the message folders by going into a message and select the menu key/View Folders. Its only organized by the date of when it was received, no other way of sorting them as far as I know.

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Welcome to the stacks!....

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

Thank you, cheers!

buddha belly no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks everyone for the replies. Yeah I didn't think there was a way besides 3rd party, but I'm new to this so thought I might be missing something. I installed the eworks program about a week ago. It's not bad, going to take a little getting used to but I think it will suit my needs. THanks again.

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Quote Originally Posted by buddha belly
    How is everyone?

I'm new to the whole blackberry revolution and I had a question. I'm wondering how to creat new folders in the email folder? Now I've been reading the documentation and everything, but the only thing I see is for enterprise users. I don't connect to any corporate network, just my own personal emails. The thing is that they are all over the place, and I would like to better organize them if possible. If anyone could help me out that would be great.

Thanks
    Welcome to both the stacks and to the revolution. Hopefully you'll find your stay here pleasurable and enlightening!