Greetings all.. I just bought my first blackberry 2 days ago!!! BB Pearl for Cingular ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

chigga no está en línea Stack level 1

Email Dilemmas And A.i.m. Question

Advertisement

Greetings all.. I just bought my first blackberry 2 days ago!!! BB Pearl for Cingular Wireless.

I set up my personal email (gmail), and set up my company email today... but for some reason, Gmail has its own Icon, and my company mails are going in the Icon called "Messages." That messages icon dumps everything - text messages, gmail sent/received, and company emails. How do I create a separate Company Email icon???? This is driving me nuts!!!

Second question, I am on Google Talk, which is phenomenal... but where can I get AOL Instant Messenger from? Are they compatible with eachother?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!!!

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Email Dilemmas And A.i.m. Question

For the emails, there is no fix for it dumping everything into the messages folder. Try moving the trackball so it is over any application and hit the menu key and hit show all, if you see your work email in grey just scroll over it and hit the Hide icon buton so it is unchecked, then it will be there. For the AIM there is a application called JiveTalk. Email support@beejive.com and tell them you would like to be a beta tester for JiveTalk and remember to tell them you have to 8100 becuase there are different versions for different phones. If you have anymore questions just ask me I will be here for a little longer.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: Email Dilemmas And A.i.m. Question

I wish I could give out JiveTalk or just upload it on my server but I guess I cant do that lol