Hey guys thanks for the help, if can anybody help me.I bought BB 8100 recently ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

monax no está en línea Stack level 1

Email attachment problem

Advertisement

Hey guys thanks for the help, if can anybody help me.I bought BB 8100 recently with 4.2 version but having a problem that the emails which i RCV with attachments i cant open it ,in options there is no thing such call OPEN and apart from that the BB came w/o installation cd.I kuow its wierd, but u genius can slove my prob!!!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~If you're not getting an option as to open an attachment, usually that means that your bb cannot support the file. As for the disk, you can download the DM, I'm mobile now, so I can't get a link, but I can suggest google'ing, "download blackberry desktop manager 4.5", it should be the first or second provided link (by google).....hope this helps

monax no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanxxxxx buddy but two of my friends they have this option already in the phone, i mean to say they also dont know but it was already there and same 8100, does this phone comes in different especifications PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ THANZ ANYWAY