Ok i know that all emails are pushed to your messages, where you can switch ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tmobilemike no está en línea Stack level 1

Email and SMs icons

Advertisement

Ok i know that all emails are pushed to your messages, where you can switch folders to see diff sms and email messages. i am wondering is there any way to make a new icon for use on the home screen that links directly to the Email folder and visa versa? I ask this Because i have 3 diff Corp email accounts and 2 personal email accouints i know we have the seperate folders available, but i would like to have one for all of them if ya know what i mean

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: Email and SMs icons

yes go into menu from the home screen and scroll to set up internet e-mail and run the application...it then creates it's own icon that you can then put on the home screen to go directly to your inbox

note: to get it to work with hotmail you must have a paid subscription account with microsoft

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

you want to put your 3 corporate into one folder and your 2 personal into another folder correct? so that they're not mixed

tmobilemike no está en línea Stack level 1

well, i have all my email icons already, what i was wanting was a seperate folder for ALL my emails to goto like my sms and mms do ya know?