Man i feel really dumb asking this. On all my previous blackberries when i sent ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

BiggDaddyDutch no está en línea Stack level 3

Email Accounts

Advertisement

Man i feel really dumb asking this.

On all my previous blackberries when i sent or replied to a email i was able to select what email address i could reply with? for some reason on my 8220 i don't seem to have that option.
    i like to be able to choose so that business customers don't get my personal email address.

any help would be awesome.
    Cheers
    BiggDaddy
    my thumbs hurt.......

zantopad no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well as far a sending emails, when you compose a new one, you can select at the top where it says "Send Using"... As far as replying, I have only been able to reply via the address it was sent to...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I think that's what he's saying, zanto. That option is not available to him now.

Dutch, how many e-mail addresses do you have coming to your device? Are all the service books visible in Options>Advanced Options>Service Book? Also, if you go into Options>Advanced Options>Default Services, what are your defaults for calendar and messaging? Are they what you want them to be?

Roger

BiggDaddyDutch no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have 3 accounts.they are all set up the way they should be. Its really weird. I used to receive a email to account@1 and replay to that email from either account@1 account@2 or account@3. Now I can only reply from the account that the mail was sent to
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~