Hello again.. i am having problem with email that i have setup on my 8130. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lie07 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question email??

Advertisement

Hello again..

i am having problem with email that i have setup on my 8130. is there anyway i could take out my email. b/c i dont wann keep it . and i can have lil bit extra memory

i think it called email setup application. i would like to take out my email and just leave it the way , when you get new phone, hopefully you know what im talking bout.

and tell me good application for bb 8130

thx

tbone6649 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2403CBE1

Re: email??

You can login to your email settings and just delete the account.
    PIN me: 23F6D9C8

lie07 no está en línea Stack level 2

what if i have forgottn my login

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

login for what?

go to Setup Internet Email on main screen. delete the account from there or carriers site.

lockard.j no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a370e8

if you dont have too much on your phone to lose you might jus tgo back to defaults with the desktop manager. if you do want a good email on your bb, I suggest the gmail mobile app. 1 gmail is sweet, and it allows forwarding from other email servers, so if you have hotmail or something and dont want to tell everyone to use your new email address, you can just have it forewarded there. 2 its pretty damn fast too

lockard.j no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a370e8

if you dont have too much on your phone to lose you might jus tgo back to defaults with the desktop manager. if you do want a good email on your bb, I suggest the gmail mobile app. 1 gmail is sweet, and it allows forwarding from other email servers, so if you have hotmail or something and dont want to tell everyone to use your new email address, you can just have it forewarded there. 2 its pretty damn fast too