whats the difference? and once you go to CAP EDGE do you switch towers or ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

TroyL65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241D7FF7

edge vs EDGE

Advertisement

whats the difference? and once you go to CAP EDGE do you switch towers or are you on same tower? I am able to do some stuff with edge but when i go to CAP EDGE I can't send mms anymore.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    EDGE provides you all services available to which you subscribe. "edge" limits your ability to receive emails, sms, etc.

If you are having problems with EDGE and sending MMS, I would contact customer service because EDGE is what you want. Going from edge to EDGE doesn't mean you are switching towers, it just means your reception improved and the stronger signal was found.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

PIN/ID
    241D7FF7
    when i have lowercase edge i can send mms and go to tzones and once i get cap EDGE i cant do either why would this be? i know it sounds crazy but its true.

naree no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm having the same problem about the capital EDGE, t zone don't work and mms but when on edge it does is there a way to fix this issue it sucks
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    241D7FF7
    How long have you had it? Mine started within last two weeks we got lots of snow and they said that's why due to snow. I found easy temp fix. Get message ready to send then save then turn off phone or turn off wireless then turn back on and send message right away before EDGE comes back well you still have lower case edge I didn't have this problem before.

naree no está en línea Stack level 2
    Same here same I never had this problem before intill the snow about 2 weeks ago I also turn my wireless off and go online or retirieve my mms with edge before its gets to EDGE when yu talk to them did they say anything about having the service back to normal anytime soon and I tried to resend my service books and still no luck

PIN/ID
    241D7FF7
    I went 15 miles north of my normal location and it worked just fine.