This might sound stupid...but is "loud" in the Loud profile different than loud in the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

humblesheep no está en línea Stack level 2

earpiece volume

Advertisement

This might sound stupid...but is "loud" in the Loud profile different than loud in the Active profile? I would like the earpiece volume to be louder...

I don't see anyone complaining that their earpiece volume is too low.....

thanks...

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: earpiece volume

I'm trying to figure out what you're asking.
    So which is your "Active" Profile?
    Are you using the Loud profile?
    As for the ear piece is it a bluetooth or the wired piece that comes with the pearl?

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~keep searching the threads using different search terms and you'll find lots of us have been complaing for years that the telephone volume on BBs is way too soft. I'm on my fourth generation of way too soft. My current 8703e has a speakerphone and its way too soft. I have complained for years directly to RIM represntatives to no avail.

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by bartokbatt
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~keep searching the threads using different search terms and you'll find lots of us have been complaing for years that the telephone volume on BBs is way too soft. I'm on my fourth generation of way too soft. My current 8703e has a speakerphone and its way too soft. I have complained for years directly to RIM represntatives to no avail.
    bartokbatt, I experienced the same with my 8703e(speakerphone too soft), but I've experienced a slight improvement in speakerphone and bluetooth volumes by using Alltel OS..just a thought..