Anyone experience problems with the ear piece speaker not working properly, My handfree works great ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

andrewjames no está en línea Stack level 1

Ear speaker

Advertisement

Anyone experience problems with the ear piece speaker not working properly, My handfree works great but the sound that should come from the ear piece is coming from the handfree speaker but is very hard to hear.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: Ear speaker

I have never heard of that and I have sold many BB to ppls @ work. Sounds like a defect to me-I would return to the store you bought it @. They should be able to just exchange it for you or it is from work maybe they have a few extra from the rep who they deal with.
    Last edited by thbassman; 01-17-2008 at 07:16 PM. Reason: mistakenly hit enter-finished thought
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~mine did that when I was listening to music and answered a call. I couldn't get the headset to work, the music came out of the handset speaker. I checked all settings and the only thing that worked was a battery pull.I then could hear music through the headset. Hope this helped

Well, I pulled the battery a few time, changed a bunch if settings with no luck, set the phone down and gave up. Thought I would try making a call once more before taking it back and it work.
    Have no idea why it started working again, just crossing my fingers it doesnt lead to problems down the road.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Mine has not done that again so far. I think the battery pulls worked, hopefully it won't happen again.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

What model headsets are you using? This error occurs most often when people try to use stereo bluetooth headsets on the Pearls.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

I use the Plantronics Voyager 510, haven't used it for about a week though.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i was using a wired Jabra stereo headset with the answer a call feature when my pearl did it. I answered a call then had to do 2 battery pulls before mine worked again.