The are some websites my browser will not let me access. I can't access my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

betsyv no está en línea Stack level 1

Question E-Mails.

The are some websites my browser will not let me access. I can't access my Hotmail account. Is there something that I can do in order to upload these type of sites?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    You can go to and at the bottom there's a link to click and sign on to Hotmail. Most hotmail accounts can't be added to your email that gets pushed to your bb unless you pay for premium service, or some older accounts will work. But going through MSN's site should work.

When you say your browser won't let you access, what do you mean? Are you getting an error message, or is it just one of the sites that are not mobile friendly?

Also, to optimize your browsing experience, in browser click menu, go to options, browser configuration and check all the boxes there and show images on WML and HTML pages etc. You can play around with this to get it just how you ike it.

If you still have more trouble or questions, just let us know. Welcome to Pinstack!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4