~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Okay, so I've been a crackberry addict since July of 2008. I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Dream Hack no está en línea Stack level 1

E-mail issue, from another standpoint

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Okay, so I've been a crackberry addict since July of 2008. I had a lapse in service, I couldn't pay my bill for a month so I lost service for all of March. I just got my phone back on yesterday and I've run into an interesting problem. The e-mail I had set up died so I had to reconfigure. My @tmo.blackberry.net e-mail reset, I just had to re-register it. But my @cox.net e-mail didn't reset. It was still active on my phone but it wouldn't receive e-mails. So I set it up and it works fine. However, there are now two '@cox.net' e-mail icons in my menu. The active one, and the old one. I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of the old one. For now I've just hidden the icon but I was wondering if anybody knew a way to get rid of it.

Any help?

Bluebell Wood no está en línea Stack level 3

When you go to your carriers BIS website how many cox.net email addresses are listed there? If there are 2 delete one and resend service books.

This is just a quess, I have not seen this before!

Dream Hack no está en línea Stack level 1

Yeah I tried that already. It only lists two e-mail addresses, my tmo.blackberry one and my cox one. But there's still three icons in my menu. Ahhh.

Thanks tho. Anyone else?

aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5
    Just go to the carrier site and resend the service books. You should be able to take care of it that way. I would do a battery pull after you receive all the books though. Either that or just delete your @cox email address from the carrier site, add it back after refreshing the browser window, resend the service books and do a battery pull. I had the same issue with @gmail and that got rid of one icon.