I'm not sure if any of you have the same problem, but I get plenty ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

AdamC no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM Me

E-Mail Auto Delete?

Advertisement

I'm not sure if any of you have the same problem, but I get plenty of e-mails per day (like 100ish) to the point where I don't need to keep my berry mails for 15 days -- more like 1-2 days, especially when it is still saved in my computer! I think it's a bit odd that my settings for auto delete are Forever, 6 Months, 5 Months, 4 Months, 3, 2, 1, and 15 days, yet no option for 1-2 days or even a week? Sorry for the partial rant.. I was just thinking that it would stop the aforementioned problem with SMS auto-deleting when the memory as full, as I have this issue every couple days, and what's worse is I don't even really know when I'm just not recieving my SMS! And yes I have soft reset on my phone, as well as clean my logs, and also do battery pulls now and then. Sighh. And yeah, I know that I could just delete messages when I read em, but I'm also frustrated that there is no group delete!

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    you can highlight the day and click your menu button and select delete prior...that would deleted everything from that and and previous days....BTW have you removed all of the "sample" wallpaper and video,. that will help free up any memory
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

AdamC no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM Me
    Thanks for the quick reply. I really appreciate highlighting the day and deleting previous.. thanks a lot for that! And I had previously deleted the sample video, however I still have the stock wallpapers, I'll get rid of them now.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    here is another link that will help you clear up more memory

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...sms_mms_e.html
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes