Have a Pearl that is only a couple of days old. For some reason when ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

horgand1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240D13AB

E-Mail Attachments

Advertisement

Have a Pearl that is only a couple of days old. For some reason when I receive an attachment (jpeg) in a email an click it on it, I no longer get the box in the center that says to open attachment, full contact. It bring up the box that says Save To Attachment, Regular View, etc. This has just started. How can I get this open box to once again display as it did before.

Thanks for any help!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Re: E-Mail Attachments

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Have you tried a battery pull. Resetting the device may help in resetting the menus.

horgand1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240D13AB

Re: E-Mail Attachments

Thanks for the responses. Took the phone back to the phone center store where I purchased it. The customer rep sent a doc. as an attachment to my phone and I was able to open it. He then sent a JPEG and that failed to open. No open attachment item on the pull down memu. He then sent a second JPEG and I was able to open it with the proper pull down menu displayed. It's has been working ever since. He thinks that the Blackberry Network was having some problems delivering attachments. I'll see if it acts up again.

Thanks again!