I have roxio and I even downloaded a program called video creator in order to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

DVD to BB pearl 8100....

Advertisement

I have roxio and I even downloaded a program called video creator in order to rip dvd's to my pearl....checked both and been trying hours on in to get them ripped and put on my BB....but no luck at all.... On video creator it says I can...but no directions on how to do it....so I end up going in circles...and in roxio..I just can't figure it out....

If anyone out there can figure this out and give me a quick step-by-step....let me know....I been cracking my head trying to figure it out

Thanx in advance

John_lyons no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24025A71

Re: DVD to BB pearl 8100....

I am new to pinstack so can not post a link but in other threads you can find the blackberry installer converter that works great

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

See some of the threads above for some answers that might help you on how to do this Ekst1nr.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3

I couldn't convert movies until yesterday when I tried this program. Their is no need for guessing the program converts dvds.to the pearl witbout be techsavvy. It free. Good luck www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by gr8cop
    I couldn't convert movies until yesterday when I tried this program. Their is no need for guessing the program converts dvds.to the pearl witbout be techsavvy. It free. Good luck www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

i downloaded that program and once the black screen is done doing whutever it is its doing-extracting files maybe-(kinda obvious by my lingo im not pretty savvy with this). . .i get stuck. . .i dont know where to go from there. . . i mean, you think you can just run me a play by play on how you would start to rip your dvd. . .cuz im really lost with this one. . . . .

i hope thats not asking for too much, but i would really appreciate the help. . .

What you need to do is set it up first. Each tap will tell you what to do. You will have to list your input options which for me is EVD and your output for me it is Kwhich is my blackberry media card). Once you set this up you can do what is call a Quick Convert. Once the black screen finish running then and only then do you close that box that say's converting. It will ask you a second time for verification, click yes. Then unplug your pearl and you should find the movie on you media card. it will be named something strange.avi. (You can rename it to what ever you want from bb.) hope this helps One last thing to save your input and outputs you need to used the advance tab on the Blackberry Video Creator software. I just finished my third movie..it does take a little while with allof the encoding and stuff. Be patient you will get it.
    Last edited by gr8cop; 10-06-2007 at 12:51 PM.
    Went to the darkside and got a Vibrant!

PIN/ID
    ask

Thanx a lot....see, this whole time I thought those tabs up top were just to adjust sumthing with the screen....but thank you ...that's exactly the information I needed...if I get stuck I'll PM you (hope you won't mind)again....thanx....you've been lots of help

Glad I could help. Now I got to get me a large sd card. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~