First off, I've had my 8130 Pearl for a few months now and I'm LOVING ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C

Duplicate E-Mail issue

Advertisement

First off, I've had my 8130 Pearl for a few months now and I'm LOVING it, I use it for everything but a music player to conserve battery life, but when it comes to E-Mail I have one issue still.

Originally I would simply use the GMail application to check my email, as all my mail is forwarded to the one address and it made sense. I recently started trying out the built-in email functionality and I really do like it, except for one thing. Whenever I send an email from the blackberry I end up with a copy of the sent message appearing in my inbox. I have the blackberry set to hide sent messages but I don't know what's going on. It may be an issue with my GMail account/POP settings or something, but I'm not really sure.

I'm gonna try forwarding my GMail to my ISP email instead of the other way around and I'll let you guys know, but I'd appreciate some input on this one last thing that's preventing me from fully enjoying my BB.

Cron99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    It sounds like what is happening is that you have your gmail setup to forward/push your emails to your bb while at the same time you have your bb setup to use your gmail info to send out any emails you write on your bb.

So whats happening is that you send a email from your bb using your gmail info and then gmail is sending it right back as a push to your bb.

One thing you can try is to set your bb to use a different email and see if you are still getting the email sent back to your bb.

Hope this helps.

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I didn't have the gmail setup to forward at all which is strange, but if I forward my gmail to my ISP and setup my BB with the ISP address it works fine! I any advantage to creating a blackberrey email and forwarding everything to that instead of my ISP?

I might try and figure out the apparent gmail issue but for now this works great.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    check out this link!

It should clear it up! Let me know...

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...195#post710195

Thanks to GaryF on this one!
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I'll try it out tonight but it should work for sure. Good thing too because I hate using my ISP webmail at home. Thanks so much for the link!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~