Hi all, I am a new user and have just purchased my 1st Blackberry - ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

t0nypx no está en línea Stack level 1

Dual Sim

Advertisement

Hi all,

I am a new user and have just purchased my 1st Blackberry - its the 8100 Pearl under an Orange 'Data Only' contract. The reason i bought it this way is a long story about PAYG and keeping my number. What i need now is a dual sim carrier so i can switch between my data plan and my separate PAYG number.

I did purchase one but the instructions include me chopping up my sims to fit the carrier and i am not confident of that.

Any advice or pointers to a dual sim fix would be greatly appreciated. ps - i have applied to the Jivetalk writers about using there msn - i can't wait for that!!!

Regards
    t0nypx

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Dual Sim

You have to get your phone unlocked so you can use your SIM card with the data deal and then switch to the voice SIM from the other carrier.

acv
    acv no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2054BE76

Re: Dual Sim

is there a way to have the same sim without the need of pulling battery off and changing sims? like something on the phone that just click and the number will switch?