I forgot I had my pearl sitting in my lap when I got out of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

PIN/ID
    23EB47F3

Droped the pearl today

Advertisement

I forgot I had my pearl sitting in my lap when I got out of the car. Well I get out of the car wham battery cover falls off and its scratched in 3 places. No screen damage I use screen covers. I'm so bummed its scratched now.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: Droped the pearl today

Congrats!!! U've got your first drop and your first 3 scratches

That is exactly why I have that ugly leather case. I drop it the same way everytime lol and still no scratches.

dwagman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

poor pearl, it (and you) die a little inside with each scratch...

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Sorry about that. It's always good to get that first one out of the way. And it survived!!!!

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

that's why I have a full body protector. 10+ drops later and it still could still make the cover of BB playboy. whoops.. this isn't about me. my condolences. *finds a way to slide my blackberry onto the table for all to admire how brand new it still looks 6 months later*

gergedan no está en línea Stack level 2

LOL I just dropped mine too few minutes ago, and the corner is little sctratched. Is there parts place to go to replace the part that was stractched? The only thing to replace is right hand side skinny chrome piece, it looks like it is replacable.

Thank you

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5

poor BB pearl! =( you should have a body shield on it.. or at least a leather case. havent drop mine yet..

jaskerr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F0A62B

I haven't dropped mine yet, thank goodness.

HOWEVER, my 15 month old took it off the computer desk while I was gaming, immediately walked over to the kitchen tile, sat down, put the BB on the tile (face UP, thank God!) and tried to scrub the tile with it! He only got one tile "cleaned" with it before I flew out of my chair and snagged it out of his grubby little paws. Now the silver part of the back is totally scratched to hell.

Whatareyougonnado?

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

I was running to get across a cross road with my pearl in my hand and zoom there goes my pearl slides across the pavment, I forgot the skin that day! Now it has black on all 4 sides of the pearl. Made me very very mad. I was swearing in the middle of the street and people started looking at me like what is wrong with you? The skin kind of covers it now but not totally, people don't notice it so thats good

Also a different time I was getting out of the car and saw this little black thing go flying and just thought it was like junk. I began to walk and noticed IT WAS CHIP OUT OF THE CORNER OF THE CHROME! It wouldn't have done any good to go back and get becuase I probably wouldn't find it and what good would having the piece do anyways. They really need to make replacments for the chrome sides. I see more people need them than just me. Really some company please make them! The side just clips off btw there are 2 clips for each chrome side and they clip off, and break VERY easily.

croman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207b39f0

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ haha its times like this I'm happy that I was given a loaner pearl for 2 months from my sales rep- dropped that baby a few times! Now that I've gotten the clumsyness putts me with the pearl, no scratches for my new one! *crosses fingers*

croman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207b39f0

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ haha its times like this I'm happy that I was given a loaner pearl for 2 months from my sales rep- dropped that baby a few times! Now that I've gotten the clumsyness outta me with the pearl, no scratches for my new one! *crosses fingers*

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

I feel your pain. I can't seem to stop droping my pearl. However, I must say, it's been pretty resilient! Tiny scratch on the chrome, but you have to squint to see it, so I will survive! I am still waiting for my skin to arrive in the mail and it really can't come soon enough!