So I put the Xplayer app on my phone and it keeps freezing. If I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ByPopularDemand no está en línea Stack level 1

Downloads not working

Advertisement

So I put the Xplayer app on my phone and it keeps freezing. If I hit the end key it exits and asks for a connection to the store(???) and memory card. If I say yes it asks I want to add files from the card or store then freezes when I try to open a folder it freezes till I hit hte end key themn its back to the connection screen. Any ideas on whats going on there? And also the spell checker seems to not be active and doesnt open.

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

Re: Downloads not working

Your best bet would be to delete the application (Xplayer)...go to Options-->Advance Options--->Appliactions then find xplayer--->hit menu--->delete--->yes

This will probably ask you to reset your phone...do so.

When it reloads...check the other apps to see if they are working properly...if they are...Xplayer is the culprit(sp?)

You could try redownloading it and give it another shot...but delete it for now and see.

I downloaded the spell check like two days before the x player...Should I delete them both? Anyone else have issues with these

Ok couldnt log on for a while. he spell check gives me a message that says "uncaught exception java.lang.error"