Results 1 to 9 of 9

My fisrt post be gentle! I loaded color pearl now i can't view any pics ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

  1. #1
    Ranz's Avatar
    Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me!
    Posts
    3,614

    I downloaded color pearl, now I cant view my pics Any one know how to fix this???

    Advertisement



    My fisrt post be gentle! I loaded color pearl now i can't view any pics what happened? how do i fix this?

  2. #2
    Paulbob58's Avatar
    Paulbob58 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    311A1AE6
    Posts
    20

    Re: I downloaded color pearl, now I cant view my pics Any one know how to fix this???

    I would say the best thing to do is a battery pull while your phone is still on. Let it sit for about 30 seconds and put it back in. That usually fixes most problems. That fixes most of my problems any way. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  3. #3
    GaryF's Avatar
    GaryF no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,432

    Re: I downloaded color pearl, now I cant view my pics Any one know how to fix this???

    Are you still connected to your computer? (just in case)
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist
    The Shark Tank

  4. #4
    reddog187's Avatar
    reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Posts
    8,907

    Re: I downloaded color pearl, now I cant view my pics Any one know how to fix this???

    I agree with Gary, just remember you can't view your media card while mass storage is enabled.

    If you're not connected then I would uninstall color pearl. Which program are you using the free one or the handango version?

  5. #5
    Ranz's Avatar
    Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me!
    Posts
    3,614

    Re: I downloaded color pearl, now I cant view my pics Any one know how to fix this???

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbob58
    I would say the best thing to do is a battery pull while your phone is still on. Let it sit for about 30 seconds and put it back in. That usually fixes most problems. That fixes most of my problems any way. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks!!!!!!!!! I actually reloaded from blackberrys site the os version 4.2 that fixed it!!!!

  6. #6
    Ranz's Avatar
    Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me!
    Posts
    3,614

    Re: I downloaded color pearl, now I cant view my pics Any one know how to fix this???

    Quote Originally Posted by reddog187
    I agree with Gary, just remember you can't view your media card while mass storage is enabled.

    If you're not connected then I would uninstall color pearl. Which program are you using the free one or the handango version?
    handango! thanks fixed it by reloading os version 4.2!

    Quote Originally Posted by reddog187
    I agree with Gary, just remember you can't view your media card while mass storage is enabled.

    If you're not connected then I would uninstall color pearl. Which program are you using the free one or the handango version?
    thanks!!!!! I got it to work!
    Last edited by Ranz; 06-01-2007 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Automerged.

  7. #7
    reddog187's Avatar
    reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Posts
    8,907

    Re: I downloaded color pearl, now I cant view my pics Any one know how to fix this???

    sweet man, glad everything is working!

  8. #8
    Dafodyll's Avatar
    Dafodyll no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Posts
    258

    Re: I downloaded color pearl, now I cant view my pics Any one know how to fix this???

    Quote Originally Posted by delacruzin05
    My fisrt post be gentle! I loaded color pearl now i can't view any pics what happened? how do i fix this?
    Welcome! I just wanted to let you know that this is one of the nicest forums I have ever had the privledge of being a member of. You never have to preface your posts with "be gentle" You are going to LOVE it here. I know I do.

    ~Amie~

  9. #9
    Ranz's Avatar
    Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me!
    Posts
    3,614

    Re: I downloaded color pearl, now I cant view my pics Any one know how to fix this???

    Quote Originally Posted by Dafodyll
    Welcome! I just wanted to let you know that this is one of the nicest forums I have ever had the privledge of being a member of. You never have to preface your posts with "be gentle" You are going to LOVE it here. I know I do.

    ~Amie~


    Thanks! this is a great site. c ya aorund!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •