Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This isn'st so much a problem, but I am curious to know why this happened...after ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5

Double Tzones icon

Advertisement

This isn'st so much a problem, but I am curious to know why this happened...after turning on my phone this morning, I noticed I had two Tzones icons on my screen, which only one was there last night. I haven't changed any settings on my phone, but it is similar to when the Handango icon showed up just out of the blue. Does anyone know why this may have happened? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

thestewside no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256C11B1

Re: Double Tzones icon

Handango and Rim(blackberry) partnered up so it is supposed to show on every phone. The double icon is a mystery to me. On your home screen, go to the icon in question and hit menu- hide icon and you dont have to look at it anymore.
    You can also go to>options>advanced settings>applications and then delete any duplicates.

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

I've never had two T-Zones icons before but check your Service Books in Options->Advanced Options->Service Book. You may notice a duplicate in there (and your surprise Handango icon as well. )

Ok, I see where I have T-Mobile USA WAP BCo4 (Browser Config), Tmobile USA WAP (Browser Config) and TMobile USA WAP (Transport)....I guess the two browser are the ones I need to look at...thank you!

kelhosseiny no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415c7cf

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeah I deleted the handango thing

prel no está en línea Stack level 2

Same here two icons

morbidjokr no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey i am new here and i have that problem as well. My friend gave me his and he doesnt even know why it happened. He also told me i lost the internet broswer and was replaced by the second T-Zone one. Does any one know how to replace it or get rid of it to get back the regular browser?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

This is a known issue that TMO is dealing with. To fix this issues go into menu, options, advanced options, service book and delete both tmobile usa wap bnrowser config service books. once done go back to advanced options and register on host routing table. Pull the battery. When it comes back up you will only have 1 tzones icon as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidjokr
    Hey i am new here and i have that problem as well. My friend gave me his and he doesnt even know why it happened. He also told me i lost the internet broswer and was replaced by the second T-Zone one. Does any one know how to replace it or get rid of it to get back the regular browser?
    Do you have the blackberry internet feature added to the account. If not you will not have the browser icon. On tmobile it is 19.99 for full unlimited internet.
    Last edited by Eddie_gauge; 10-13-2007 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged.

jjj23 no está en línea Stack level 1

I noticed the same thing recently. I have duplicate T-zones icons. How do I get rid of one of them?

morbidjokr no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks so much man. it did the trick for me. And yeah i have the blackberry internet on it. I have to call to see why its not showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidjokr
    Thanks so much man. it did the trick for me. And yeah i have the blackberry internet on it. I have to call to see why its not showing up.
    Glad to help. Call tmo and have them see how you are set up on Rims side. For some reason the internet feature is randomly dropping off on Rims network and they have to add it back in again. Hope all gets taken care of for you. Welcome to the stacks. Glad you are here.
    Last edited by Eddie_gauge; 10-13-2007 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjj23
    I noticed the same thing recently. I have duplicate T-zones icons. How do I get rid of one of them?
    go into menu, options, advanced options, service book and delete both tmobile usa wap browser config service books. once done go back to advanced options and register on host routing table. Pull the battery. Should work.

jjj23 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks eddie, worked just like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by jjj23
    Thanks eddie, worked just like you said.
    No problem.

I have read on the Tmobile forum here on Pinstack that someone else was asking the question I had about the appearance of double icons popping up on their phone so now I know I wasn't the only having this happen to them. Perhaps it will go away as mysteriously as it showed up, but relieved to know it wasn't my phone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast