I just downloaded the "new and improved" 1.5version of the Mediaplayer. it seems to work ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bfdm_mexi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a27821

Dollars5 Media Player HELP!

Advertisement

I just downloaded the "new and improved" 1.5version of the Mediaplayer. it seems to work fine with audio, but when I play a video it makes it so I cant use any keypad buttons. the backlight will time out and then I hear no audible tone from the keys anymore. I can't mute it, stop it, press menu. Only way to stop it is a battery pull. Also Is there a reason it wants to access my phone logs and my phone settings.. any help from a mod is much appreciated.
    AT&T. 9000 Bold. Fresno, CA

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Dollars5 Media Player HELP!

They were supposed to fix the backlight while playing video...guess not. Maybe version 2 will have all the kinks worked out.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

athomas917 no está en línea Stack level 3

I had the same problem too. For a program that is only supposed to play media, it seems a little fishy for it to need access to phone records.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Quote Originally Posted by athomas917
    I had the same problem too. For a program that is only supposed to play media, it seems a little fishy for it to need access to phone records.
    Yeah I thought so too, for the firewall setting did you allow it to monitor phone logs or deny it? cuz if it was denied maybe that has something to do with the error? that's what I did and I have had the same error.