Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ive gone past 2 minutes and then I stopped. So I don't know ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pearl-8100 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245ac9c6

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ive gone past 2 minutes and then I stopped. So I don't know how long it is. It could be based on how much memory you have left on your media card

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just got my 8120, so far so good. It is superior to the 8100, seems was faster typing and I love the wifi feature. Quick question, how do you actually format the SD card? I have a 2gb one but the program tells me to format when I try to start the video recording feature.

jbean7916 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245A99C3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you format your card in the device it will erase everything...
    I pulled all my stuff to my computer and then formatted the card and transfered everything back

summerhowell no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah, I believe its based on your media card. I went a full minute before stopping. Although that was on the "regular" setting. The "mms" setting only allows like 30 sec, I think.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

psyko825 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Yeah I did experience the mms setting recently, I was taking video of a suspension tug of war and sending it to friends. It took me a bit to realize why it kept cutting off~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12