Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by jreyes There is another application that it's more for the singnal LED ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

absolved no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: does led flash anything but red?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jreyes
    There is another application that it's more for the singnal LED light. Not so much alerts about msgs, missed calls, but does something that BB Alets doest which is changing the general LED color. My girlfriend and my twin sister have and myself, we all have the Pearl and it's a great way to ideantify or simply personalize your phone. It's only 9USD and it's call Blinkberry. Hope this info is usefull to you guys.
    I checked out the BlinkBerry program, I think you'll get a better deal with Blackberry alerts from Handango. http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...99266&R=199266
    You have the ability to customize the LED (not for signal strength, but for voicemail, missed call, sms, email), but it also has a audio alerts, and you can change it to repeat audio alerts or not and schedule times when it will record your alerts. Same price as blinkberry.

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: does led flash anything but red?

The BB Alerts program is really cool, this is propably the third thread I have said this in, but I think it's one of the best apps I have.

These are the colors available:
    PURPLE, BLUE, CYAN, GREEN, RED, & WHITE (however, the white looks more like a light blue than a white). I currently have missed calls=blue, SMS=red, emails=cyan, PIN=green, voicemail=white.

You can download a trial version to check it out first from handango.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12