Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who would I have to call for a replacement, my phone would freeze alot and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

xt0mi3xb0ix no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: does dust warrent an exchange?

Advertisement

Who would I have to call for a replacement, my phone would freeze alot and sometimes when Im taking a pic the phone would just shut down on its on completely. If I were to call them and ask for a replacement would they send me one for that reason?

pinkdiva no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23c629b0

Re: does dust warrent an exchange?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~actually what is going to void your warranty is opening your blackberry because it is considered tampering with the device. The only thing that would void your warranty is if there is any liquid damage, or anything physically broken or signs of u tampering with your phone. Call you can get an exchange specially if it is keeping u from seeing things on the screen. Now do be aware of the fact that if u decide to go that route you will get a refurbished unit. If u are not having any serious issues with the device I would leave it. U don't want to get a refurbished device that may have other problems that the technitians did not detect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12