If you use a Bluetooth keyboard, do you like it? Which one do you have? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dheuser21 no está en línea Stack level 2

does anyone use a Bluetooth keyboard

Advertisement

If you use a Bluetooth keyboard, do you like it? Which one do you have? A guy I know bought one but I can't seem to get it connected. I get it all the way to connecting after I put the password in and then it just goes crazy I don't get it. I also disabled the encryption please help!!!!

Joe4pal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: does anyone use a Bluetooth keyboard

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I use the iGo slim Bluetooth board it works really we'll. For your friend yet reinstalling your drivers?

rpool no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile Re: does anyone use a Bluetooth keyboard

I'm a BES Admin. We had 2 users that got the STOWAWAY Bluetooth Keyboard.

Once the app is on the BlackBerry, make sure you allow EVENT INJECTION in the application permissions.

This is required (so the BlackBerry can accept keyboard inputs from a non-standard source).

dheuser21 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: does anyone use a Bluetooth keyboard

He is trying to use a stowaway and when i go into the application a intsalled with the bb manager it says location error or something like. Do i get the application permissions in the program or in the bluetooth?

thanks for helping

P.S. i tried installing and reinstalling like 5 or 6 times with different permissons