• Prefer the Curve

168 32.62%
  • Prefer other BB

14 2.72%
  • Changing to Iphone

6 1.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

definitely pearl... suretype is the best, you can use it one handed when driving(not recommended ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

macmood no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Do you prefer Pearl to Curve?

Advertisement

definitely pearl... suretype is the best, you can use it one handed when driving(not recommended of course lol) would love a wider display.. so im waiting til they make a phone as wide as the curve, but with a suretype keypad... thatll be the day..

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

Quote Originally Posted by macmood View Post
    would love a wider display.. so im waiting til they make a phone as wide as the curve, but with a suretype keypad... thatll be the day..

Yep, waiting for that

Peter
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6

I love the pearl. Try typing with one hand on the curve.

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

I'm currently a pearl user, but i will never switch to curve. Its like changing Nissan z350 for a Honda mini van...

killerxx2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by nsaneone View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~to me a curve wouldn't be something I would want to take to work on a construction site. I went from a Mda to a pearl and absolutly love the size and how easy it was to adjust. Couldn't imagine going to anything else except for when the new pearl comes out.
    I also switched from the Mda to the bb pearl and the bb dose have a much better size and just as easy to type on i do miss the WM6 were you had your office suite built it but the pearl dose win it runs about 100x better then the wm5 os

grazroots no está en línea Stack level 1

Although I like the size of the Curve display, the deciding factor for me was SureType.
    Last edited by grazroots; 12-20-2007 at 08:48 AM.

Stellina no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

I like the size of the Pearl; it's perfectly pocket-sized (and mine's blue! )

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f

Well I love my curve. I've played with the pearl briefly but never longer than a minute. I don't think the curve is much bigger than the pearl its just big enough to have a full keyboard. It really seems like most people do like the pearl better. Even with suretype I feel like I would miss my full keyboard. And as far as a phone goes I normally surf the internet and istant message more than anything and text if spent most of my time talking I would get the pearl but I do like ujnder 400 mins talking and over 3000 text messages that's why I went with the curve. I guess the question is do you like to talk or type. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jelly no está en línea Stack level 2

I think the Pearl is a really good idea for the sometimes e-mailer who wants to have the phone in a pocket or maybe a ladies purse. For me the Keyboard and screen size are way too limiting. It is hard enough reading an e-mail on a normal size bb screen thath is over a full paragraph long. I can not imagine what it would be like on the pearl.

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have used both extensively and I finally decided on the pearl. I got the curve the day it came out on att and used it for several months until Iateted to have some issues with it. My dad had had the pearl and switched to the curve so I decided to try out his old pearl. Wow! I'm really in love. Suretype is better IMO. The small size of the pearl is a major plus for my everything lhone. If I used it just for data then I would have an 8300 or 8800. When the pearl 2 with wifi or GPA comes out on att I will probably switch to that, but until then its all pearl for me.

sugardad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ef283

I certainly prefer the 8100 because of It's size!!
    Suretype Is a must!

grommmm no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2506BFFE

have a pearl, but do prefer the curve, because of the complete key set. cant change it, provider wont offer 8800 or curve until jan 08.
    the thing is, wenn you re typing in different languages (english, german, macedonian), suretype is not really helpful, on the contrary...

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874

i got the pearl because of itz size too..and i love it.......was using the 8830 before this but still prefer the 8130.....lol......never tried the curve though...................

s16ri no está en línea Stack level 5

The Pearls easily slipped from my hand. After all, the screen is rather small compared to Curve. Not a fan of SureType. So Curve it is...

d_anna no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2447boc5

Well my blackberry pearl was stolen/lost while I was asleep..I know yeah right. Anyway I got the new curve a few days ago and it isnt as ergonomic as the pearl and has a little too much. I have a questions for all my fellow stackers ?

1. Does anyone know how to import what I recovered on my blackberry to my SIM or does At&t have to do it ?
    2. Also now that the service is off on the lost/stolen BB can me access that info and if so anyway I can control that?
    I apologize if this was the wrong place for my questions. I'm so upset and I loved my pearl and somehow it was more expensive than the curve ? hmm

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast