Advertisement

I Love my new pearl!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

RyanKCR no está en línea Stack level 1
    First post for me. I'm a BB/PDA rep for TMO and I have the 8120. I love it except it seems slower then my 8100 and when I turn it off the LED keeps flashing and at times turns itself back on when in my belt pouch. I love the two speakers and the more solid feeling to it. But the slowness and the LED is driving me nuts.
    I hope a new software will fix these things.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanKCR View Post
    First post for me. I'm a BB/PDA rep for TMO and I have the 8120. I love it except it seems slower then my 8100 and when I turn it off the LED keeps flashing and at times turns itself back on when in my belt pouch. I love the two speakers and the more solid feeling to it. But the slowness and the LED is driving me nuts.
    I hope a new software will fix these things.

Nothing like that has happened with my 8120. Here is a link to OS upgrade you can use for the 8120. Give it a try, it is working great on my 8320 If you don't feel comfortable doing that, then I would suggest re loading the original 4.3 OS from TMO'S website.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=80023

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY 8120 LOL Got it yesterday and have only put it down to go to sleep and the bathroom.
    It has now been almost 3 months since I got my 8120 (May 6, 2008). With all of the OS upgrades, AIM, ICQ and MSN Messengers, HTML email and new themes, I am happy to say this little guy has blown my expectations out the water.

I have had my share of hiccups, including one scary reboot situation. I was able to revive it by being patient but so far I have not had to send it back.

Build quality, better OS software, more themes (my favorite is the Verizon theme), etc make this the absolute BEST BB I have had since I started using a BB 6 years ago.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789