Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

can you please help me to find answer of my one question on BB 8120. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zoom1978 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

can you please help me to find answer of my one question on BB 8120.

Can I use my home wifi to browse internet without having any data plan ? I am planning to take just voice plan but still want to browse on 8120 using wifi at my home.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I type faster with this than the 8320
    I just can't put it down. WoW!
    Glad to hear that you're enjoying it!

I too _really like_ SureType, and you are one of the first to agree with me, as far as speed is concerned. At first I just took my time, and once I had some time with it the speed came along very nicely. My first BlackBerry was a 7130c with SureType.

I used the 7130c exclusively for over 8 months before I was so addicted that suddenly, out of nowhere, I began buying other models of BB's like they were giving them away.....

The only reason I moved into a qwerty sized BB was due to my desire for a larger display screen as I had no idea how fantastic a BB would be, and how much I would use it, until that first BB experience. My collection of BB's includes both so I use qwerty and SureType models depending on where I'm going and what I'm doing. The smaller sleeker Pearls are perfect for a guy like me that prefers to carry it in my pocket.

And now? Sadly I'm so addicted, so far gone..... well..... it's BB for life...

BlackBerry by RIM... Simply Brilliant!

Cheers

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Archer, I think I am catching up with you It is hard to give any of them up. I feel ya..

Quote Originally Posted by mistergreg View Post
    can you PM me the seller name? :-)
    I go here to get my protective screens and they are awesome, precut to your device. The 8100 protector will fit the 8120. I also bought my 8320 screens from him as well. Nice Guy and fast shipping!

http://stores.ebay.com/Stanley-Marke...QQftidZ2QQtZkm
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 05-01-2008 at 06:36 PM.

I can't get YouTube to work. Anybody know if there are some settings that I need to set? On my 8100 and 8320 I had YouTube, but I was running 4.5.18 on both.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mistergreg no está en línea Stack level 3
    I can't get YouTube to work. Anybody know if there are some settings that I need to set? On my 8100 and 8320 I had YouTube, but I was running 4.5.18 on both.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm fairly certain that is a part of 4.5. Its not supported currently in the 8120.

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    So are ya gonna put the 4.5 on the 8120?

mistergreg no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't know. I think unlocking my iPhone before the easy methods came out was enough "holy crap I think I broke my phone" for the next year or so.

I don't think there is a 4.5 beta version for the 8120..

There is a very good ebay store where I got my oem BB silicone skins for my 8120. TMO said they don't have them yet. These guys have good prices and ship quickly! Here is the link:

http://stores.ebay.com/GGCellular_Bl...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

I also recommend these guys for a great price on a 8gb media card, mine came with a usb adapter as well.. Total price was $52.00. That is awesome! I bought my other Sandisk 2 and 4gb microsd cards from them as well and they are fast shippers. Brand New

http://search.stores.ebay.com/eTechI...381341QQsofpZ0

I don't think there is a 4.5 beta version for the 8120..
    You are correct, nothing out (keyword) Yet...however it's my undersatnding 4.5 is being skipped. The next ver to be labeled 4.6 or 4.7

By the way pdxmatts, your comment about catching me with the number of BB's you own....well...uh, made me a bit paranoid... Oh heck, who am I kidding it made me FREAK.

Like, what if there is a shortage? Like what if I lose one? Like what if I drop one? Or worse!

Sooo what's a guy to do? Ahhhh... I got it, call my local store, ask if they have Curves in stock? Oh ... Whew! they have just 3 left, good thing I called.
    Leave work early, buy all three & presto, my headache is gone. My appetite has returned & all is well in my sick little world I call BlackBerryLand...

via: Red BB 8310
    Just one of many.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY 8120 LOL Got it yesterday and have only put it down to go to sleep and the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY 8120 LOL Got it yesterday and have only put it down to go to sleep and the bathroom.
    I am so impressed with your self control. I haven't put mine down at all. To avoid dropping it I simply use heavy duct tape to fasten it to my hand...

Kidding aside, I'm happy to hear that you got yours!

Cheers.
    via: Red BB 8120

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Haha sounds like me...I think its almost to the point it may be affecting my work, but thats almost ironic since I work around them all day long LOL

My whole purpose was to choose between the 8320 and the 8120, but I just can't! What is wrong with me. I think of a million reasons to justify having them both, even though I feel a bit selfish, I have the same thoughts as you Archer... What if??

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast