Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

With no thanks to Archer6, I am loving my 8120. I had the original Pearl ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

WirelessAndy no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

With no thanks to Archer6, I am loving my 8120.

I had the original Pearl (at&t/cingular) when it first came out, and back it went. The 8120 fixes all my original concerns; better keypad, better build, a slight gradient on the screen edges to defeat my OCD "the screen is crooked" tendencies, and a slightly zippier operating speed vs. my previous daily driver, the 8820.

I've had it for less than a week now, and my only real anxiety at the moment is getting a screen protector/film to apply just right, without dust. But that's another story.

kendrick87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    216413F3
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Why do you love your 8120?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Because-

It's much more solid feeling
    The keyboard is easier to type on
    It's got a better camera
    It's got Wi-Fi
    It's got 8GB memory card support
    It's got a 3.5mm headphone jack
    The new OS kicks butt and has TONS of little new tweaks that are too numerous to name

I loved my 8100 and still think it's awesome, but the new 8120 beats it hands down in every way I can think of (except I wish my 8120 was black). It's a total upgrade. Get it. Highly recommended. I hound all of my friends to get blackberries to the point of insanity. They all think I work for Blackberry or something. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Get it.

pearl-8100 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245ac9c6
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yea I recommend this phone to a lot of people. If anyone who has an 8100 and is lookin towards the 8120 I say go for it. Its a good upgrade.

Moechick007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24867F51
    i love mine!!!! the web is noticably faster....tons of lil changes. just in time for my upgrade.. couldnt ask for more

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Got it today and did device wizard to transfer all my 3rd party apps from my 8100 to the 8120 and it ROCKS!!! Not one thing is buggy, everything is working properly, media card included...

mega_boi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245B7FC0
    i just got my 8120 yestarday, it is my first blackberry.

i must say, i am addicted already. i love this thing! it does everything, it's makin my head spin!!

love love love it.

=D

I just ordered some skins off of eBay because my 8100 ones do not work with it. Now I am going to get an 8gb card from there too. I just listened to my music with my mp3 players headphones and this phone Rocks the sound. I really don't need my mp3 player anymore.. Woot

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Got it today and did device wizard to transfer all my 3rd party apps from my 8100 to the 8120 and it ROCKS!!! Not one thing is buggy, everything is working properly, media card included...
    How do you like it compared to your curve? if you had to keep just one, which would you pick? (or is it too early to determine that?)

Well, I am really loving it, so if I had to say right now, I would pick the 8120.. But it has only been 1 day It runs like the 4.5 that I have on my Curve, but better.

mistergreg no está en línea Stack level 3
    I never ran 4.5 but am IN LOVE with the phone. I have had a few quirks but I see it as nothing more than just early adopter bugs. Everything will work out in time.

I'm so happy that I decided to get this phone. The predictive type is much better than the 8100. I type faster with this than the 8320 and the keys feel so much softer on my thumbs than on the 8320. I just can't put it down. WoW!

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I'm psyched!
    I plan on getting the better battery, a protective skin, charging pod, a car charger, and a protective case.

^^You are psyched.. I guess you made up your mind between the 8120 and the 8320 Don't forget a screen protector. I get mine from a seller on eBay that are the best. You can't even tell it is on your screen. No bubbles and it has never come off since I bought it for my 8100. I just ordered another one for my 8120. No scratches for my new baby...

^^You are psyched.. I guess you made up your mind between the 8120 and the 8320 Don't forget a screen protector. I get mine from a seller on eBay that are the best. You can't even tell it is on your screen. No bubbles and it has never come off since I bought it for my 8100. I just ordered another one for my 8120. No scratches for my new baby...
    can you PM me the seller name? :-)

I'm so happy that I decided to get this phone. The predictive type is much better than the 8100. I type faster with this than the 8320 and the keys feel so much softer on my thumbs than on the 8320. I just can't put it down. WoW!

I agree, there isn't quite the word to describe the improvements in the keypad but it's pretty awesome. I am rather fond of the flatter menu, return and start and end call buttons as well.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast